Sunday, Nov. 27th - Christmas In the Country at Shiloh Barn - Holiday Wreath Workshop
This holiday season join Wildwood for a Christmas in the Country wreath making workshop and the beautiful Shiloh Barn in Halton, just outside Campbellville.
Made with a 17” Grapevine frame, approximately 25” when complete, you can choose from classic Winter Greenery + Magnolia or deck out your design with the Baubles + Berries where you'll choose from an abundance of amazing bows, baubles and more!
Enjoy the fresh country air, sip some mulled wine + cider, and learn the skills to design your own professional wreath!
Learn how to:
- select your greens
- pair them together
- carefully craft your wreath so it's full and fluffy
- how to match your decorations along with your personal style
- Wreath frame, greenery + decorations
- mulled wine, cider, hot cocoa, fresh baked goods
- bonfire for enjoyment before or after
- All building tools, wire, etc. will be supplied
Sunday, November 27th @ 2pm-4pm
This will be taking place inside Shiloh barn but it will still be chilly! Please dress accordingly.